section 25 company is replaced by new companies Act 2013 is section 8 company. Section 8 company is a company on which non profitable organization can be registered under companies Act 2013.
Section 8 companies can be formed with charitable objects for the satisfaction of the central government .The following is the chartable objects of the company
1) The objects of the company is the promotion of the sports ,commerce ,Education ,social welfare and charity.
2) The company main objects it apply all its incomes and profits for the all above said objectives.
3) The company enjoys all privileges and all obligation of the limited companies.
1) 1)section 25 company without using the word of limited or private limited company from their name
2) section 25 company is exempted from the minimum requirement of the capital of the company
3) the company is required to give notice not less than 14 days instead of 21 days to the AGM
4) Under section 285 of the companies Act the board meeting should be held only once is six months but the board meeting should have held four meeting in a year.
I have worked with soft technologies solution for more than one year and I am very pleased with their performance .The organization is very professional, talented and helpful in their work The people responsible for our account go to great lengths to not only solve problems, but also suggest improvements beyond the scope of the task .so I have no hesitation in recommending softtechnologies solution to others.
We having been working together with softtechnologies solution for morethan 2 years now and I has been very postive experience for me and my company . I would recommend tem.
The Team at softtechnologies solution is simply the best .what makes softtechnologies solution so great their knowledge and expertise to deliver on time and according to requirments . Thanks to everyone for softtechnologies solution for making your work exceed customer expectations